Thursday, June 2, 2011

Germaine Trenary
As I promised, I have just posted some more paintings from France.  These were done during the class, plein-air.  (That means on location.)  I can't believe it was one year ago that I was there.  We spent 10 days at the workshop, then rented a car and toured Provence for 3 days, and then Paris for 5 days.  I love Paris!...in the springtime, anytime!!!  This was a dream come true.  (On my bucket list.)
I have been taking the best on-line painting workshop from Daniel Edmondson.  Next I will post some still-lifes from this class.  I urge anyone interested to look into this workshop, great teacher, great information, very helpful.  I have posted a link to his workshop, check it out.
Be sure to look at the older paintings also.



No comments:

Post a Comment