Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Germaine Trenary

Here are two of my most recent landscape paintings.  I have been painting furiously. I was chosen as one of thirty painters to participate in the Hockaday Museum, Glacier Park Plein-air Paint Out.  So, next Wednesday we will head to Glacier to paint for three days, ending in a Garden Party at the Museum on Saturday, where our paintings will be displayed for sale.  If they don't sell that night, they will hang in the Museum as their show for this month.
I am terrbly nervous, as I will be in the company of some great painters.  So, wish me luck that I can paint well and that the weather cooperates, (and we don't run into any bears), as we have flooding and lots of snow still in Glacier.  The Going-to-the-Sun road is not open yet and may not be until the middle of July, so much snow this year.  Will post late next week to let you know how it went. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment